I’ve never been able to free-write about myself. Took me weeks to write my college essay (took me even longer to write my blurb in my yearbook). That being said, I’m using some outside resources to help us get to know one another 😉
1) Are your parents married or divorced? Married. They were happy for 28 years – then they met.
2) Are you a vegetarian? No sir
3) Do you believe in Heaven? Yes, but if they don’t have chocolate, I’m not going
4) Have you ever come close to dying? No, thank goodness
5) What jewelery do you wear daily? My claddagh ring
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? The trees too
8) Who is your hair stylist? A hip portuguese lady named Ilda
9) Ever have any surgery? If so, what? Wisdom toof
10) Do you color your hair? Never 😉
11) What do you wear to bed? My teddybear
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? Strange question o:-)
13) Can you roll your tongue? Yep
14) Electric razor or blade? Blade
15) What kind of shoes usually? Chuck taylors
16) Future child’s name? Sherrie for a girl, Henry for a boy
17) Do you snore? No but I’ll talk to ya!
18) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Anywhere!
19) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yes, my teddy that looks like Ben Franklin
20) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Cash in my tickey
21) Gold or platinum/white gold? Copper 😀
22) Hamburger or hot dog? Both, please.
23) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Ice.Cream.
26) City, beach or country? Country
27) What was the last thing you touched? A potato chip, ya caught me
28) Where did you eat last? With my dad, at the table
29) When’s the last time you cried? I may or may not have watched Love Actually yesterday
30) Do you read blogs? Sure do
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Does jeans and t-shirt count?
32) Ever been involved with the police? Dad’s a police officer!
33) What’s your favorite shampoo and soap? The bubbly kind
34) Do you talk in your sleep? Yep
35) Ocean or pool? Pool
38) Window seat or aisle? Aisle
39) Ever met anyone famous? Matt Damon…he doesn’t remember, but he proposed and I accepted
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? So far, so good
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Shovel it
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? The Op
43) Basketball or Football? Baseball
44) How long do your showers last? Depends
45) Automatic or stick shift? Automatic
46) Cake or ice cream? You underestimate my love for ice cream
47) Are you self-conscious? Everyone should be conscious of themselves
48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up? I just graduated college
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar? Do people still say beggar?
50) Have you been in love? I thought so
51) Where do you wish you were? Getting a massage
52) Do you wear socks with your shoes? Not all of them
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Mhmm
54) Can you tango? I thought it takes two to tango?
55) Last gift you received? New Mac for graduation 🙂
56) Last sport you played? Volleyball
57) Things you spend a lot of money on? food, food, and food
58) Where do you live? New York
59) Where were you born? New York
60) Last wedding attended? Cousin
63) Most hated food(s)? Seafood, blech
64) What’s your favorite food? Ice cream
65) Can you sing? I can but you dont want to hear
66) Last person you instant messaged? Co-worker
67) Last place you went on holiday? Colorado
68) Favorite regular drink? Beer me
69) Current Song? Red Ragtop – Tim McGraw
I’m looking to break into blogging after watching from the outside for so many years. I’m interested in ice cream, writing, fashion, food and fitness…though usually it’s me writing about eating too much ice cream after going for a run and spilling it all over my new dress.
Let’s laugh 🙂